Effective Date: 2023/07/25
Exulico.com (“we,” “us,” or “our”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on Exulico.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing the following information:
- Your contact information, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and its location on the website.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Please send your DMCA notices to our designated copyright agent at the following email address: [email protected].
We may remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content upon receipt of a proper DMCA notice as required by law. We also have a policy to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.